Deadline to register to vote in the June 4, 2019 Election is May 20, 2018.
Register Online Now in less than 3 minutes.
Voter Registration Verification
To find out if you are currently registered click here OR contact us at 747-208-1775
You may register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen
- You are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or will be by the next election date)
- You are not in prison or on parole for a felony conviction
When to Re-Register
You must re-register to vote if:
- You move to a different address
- You change your name
- You change your political party choice (a person may register with any political party OR may decline to state a party).
How and Where to Register to Vote
Register Online Now
You can now register online in less than 3 minutes. Click here to register.
Obtain A Voter Registration Form At Most Government Buildings or from Our Office
Voter Registration forms are available throughout the City of Los Angeles including city hall, fire stations, libraries, State Motor Vehicle Offices, Public Assistance Offices (DPSS, WIC), and post offices.